- The key consultative questioning and engagement techniques
- How to get the client to ask you in
- The six keys to persuasion and how to adapt them to your current sales environment
- The ability to implement specific techniques in the moment
- How to build a campaign plan from cold list to hot prospect
- How to engage, coach and lead so your team follow (and aren’t dragged!)
Owner / Director
Strike Force Sales
Born in Northern Ireland in the early 60’s Ciaran McGuigan and his family have lived in Australia since 1988. He is a successful business owner, author, trainer, speaker and recognised expert in the one discipline which is critical to every businesses success – generating new business!
Ciaran and his team specialise in helping their clients win more business – more often! His first book; “The World’s Best Sales Tips” has been described as ‘the Swiss Army Knife of sales books’ And his second book: ‘Impact Negotiating’ was a global project with some of the giants of negotiating – James Hennig and Herb Cohen.
He is the owner and founder of Strike Force Sales; Australia’s leading New Business Development agency. Ciaran’s unique strategies and techniques have helped some of Australia’s leading organisations build their sale culture and team performance.
Recognised as Australia's leading speaker on B2B Prospecting and New Business Development, in 2008 Ciaran McGuigan anticipated the looming financial crisis and realised that the forgotten sales skills of the early 1990's were soon going to be in demand. He founded 'Strike Force Sales' and quickly established one of the regions fastest growing businesses.
Named by The Australian Financial Review as 'The Kings of Cold Calling', the business quickly established itself and was listed in the top 100 of BRW's Fast Starters. Business owners and executives use their unique systems and razor sharp team of experts at SFS, to generate momentum and results in their sales and marketing strategies.
As a salesman, Business Owner, Employer, Author and genuine expert, Ciaran’s systems and methodologies empower you, your team and business to achieve the success it deserves! He holds a Masters degree in Marketing and has lectured in Planning and Marketing Strategy at the University of Technology Sydney.
Key topics and takeaways:
- How to design sales compensation packages that yield results
- Tips for compensating different sales roles
- Strategies to match your growth potential with your compensation plan
- The best metrics, tracking and measurements for uncomplicated structures
- Quick boost contests and campaigns
If you’d like to become a workshop facilitator on this subject, please contact:
+61 (0)481 367 399
+61 (0)2 9977 0565
Key topics and takeaways:
- How to interview high performers
- Competency frameworks to eliminate sales victims
- The sales interview scorecard
- 10 steps in successful recruitment
- The rules of employee recruitment
Chief Executive Officer / Founder
The Sales Recruiter / SPARC
Kara Atkinson, Headhunter of 18 years, CEO of “The Sales Recruiter” and Founder of “SPARC| The Sales Leader Network”, has assisted more than 1,000 Sales Leaders into their next role. Kara is fuelled by the opportunity to help people continue to build and transform themselves through their career. In 2019, Kara launched SPARC into the marketplace; a network for Elite Sales Leaders. For more information visit www.karaatkinson.com and www.sparc-network.com
It's not rare for Kara to place someone in more than one role throughout their career. This demonstrates Kara's uniqueness in her commitment to helping people build careers, as opposed to the usual bums on seats attitude that might be great for the short term but is not sustainable for the long term.
Knowing today’s candidate is tomorrow’s client, Kara has developed The Sales Virtuoso recruitment methodology; an industry first six-stage system guaranteed to deliver high performing sales people to corporate Australia.
Kara is very approachable. You can feel very comfortable to have an open and honest conversation with her. Please get in touch with Kara to discuss your sales team and your sales career.